i can't believe that i've let the blog slide under the radar for the past week. i'm sure that everyone is feeling my pain when i say that finals week has been CRAZY, but it's almost over soon! i have one more final to take later this week and then i'm done. i'm on antibiotics for my bronchitis and i'm finally getting back to doing the things i love - with this blog being the number one. look for new posts every day this week! :) good luck with finals, everyone! i figured i would share some of the music that's getting me through this week [and that's been on repeat in my car for a few weeks now.]
may the odds be ever in your favor!
also. i'm co-hosting manic mondays again! be sure to link up your favorite post from the week!
Welcome to the Manic Mondays link-up!
I hope you all join me in this link-up to help make it a success! You can find instructions on how to link up at the end of this post. Don't know what a link-up is? One blogger breaks it down for you here. If you still have questions, just message your host here!
What is the Manic Mondays link-up? Every week, itsemmaelise will be hosting “Manic Mondays” for anyone that wants to join! It will go live every Monday at 12:05am EST and will be open all week! Manic Mondays are all about sharing one of your favorite blog posts each week. You can link up anything from your blog! This is the perfect way to meet new bloggers and promote your blog. Let's help one another survive these Manic Mondays! Don’t forget to check out my co-host’s post for the week here!------------------------------------------------
Join The Link-Up!
To join the Manic Mondays link-up, I ask that you follow by these simple rules:
1. Follow your host, itsemmaelise, at the listed social media links.
Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | Tumblr | Pinterest | Instagram
2. Follow your co-host, allisonleighann, at the listed social media links.
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Blog | Bloglovin'
3. Email your host at email@example.com if you are interested in co-hosting this link-up!
4. Add your post by clicking “Add Your Link” at the end of this post. Follow the instructions, and be sure to link to your individual post’s URL (not just your blog's URL). Those who don’t link up to a specific post will be removed. In the "Name" slot, please provide either your blog's name or your post's title (or both!).
5. Make sure to include the following button in your post or on your blog sidebar. Those who do not may be removed from the link-up.
I can't wait to see what you all link-up! Make sure to check out some of the other bloggers that joined the list.